Are You Suffering From Nagging Back Pain?
Have You Tried Everything To Fix It, But Feel Let Down?
Discover how to reclaim your life, get back to the activities and life you’ve imagined, and feel better than you ever thought possible with back pain and sciatica treatments from the Essex County physical therapy experts at Myokinetics.
How To Put An End To Your Back Pain, Get Stronger & Stay Active, WITHOUT Risking Surgery, WITHOUT Relying On Pain Pills & Without Missing Out On The Activities You Love!
If you’ve got lower back pain or sciatica, stiffness or an ache, it’s easy to think “oh it’s just an ache and will go away tomorrow”. Or maybe you assume you just slept wrong or just sat in that hard chair too long. Even worse, maybe you think “it’s normal” because you’re getting older…
There’s no obvious reason that it happened, but it doesn’t seem to be getting better!
If so, you’re not alone – we hear this type of thing all the time. In fact, Lower Back Pain and Sciatica is THE most common problem we see at Myokinetix. We help people in and around Essex County with back pain and sciatica treatments every day who feel exactly this way.
When it comes to living with back pain and sciatica, everyone wants to know…
- “Why am I having this back pain?”
- “Why did my back pain return, even though I’ve gotten it treated before?”
- “Why has just resting not fixed my back pain?”
- “Will I ever get back to the workouts and activities I love without pain?”
Most people think that when they get Back Pain or Sciatica, it’s just going to go away on its own.
That they’ll wake up one morning and like “magic”, it’ll be as if back pain never happened… But then 6 months later you’re still living with back pain – often even worse than it was when it came on.
Does That Sound Like You?
Another scenario we see all the time in our Physical Therapy Clinic is when people go to the Doctor, and the Doctor tells them to rest and “try these painkillers” and “see how it goes”.
But this is rarely ever good advice and often 6 weeks later, they end up going back to the Doctor again because it hasn’t got any better. Worse, they’re often given yet another prescription of even stronger pills and advised MORE rest. This is madness and is exactly why so many people are suffering from chronic lower back pain – because the traditional healthcare system doesn’t give our Essex County patients the back pain treatments they so desperately need.
Has This Type Of Thing Happened To You?
Why else does back pain & sciatica last longer than they should? Well, it’s easy to get confused looking for back pain and sciatica relief in Essex County because you’ve been told different things, by different people. There are lots of people out there who are happy to dispense advice – but not all of it is credible.
Maybe you think your back pain was caused by doing something – like lifting or sleeping awkwardly – but really it was caused by years and years of poor posture and repetitive stress that caused the muscles in your core to become weak and the lifting or the awkward sleeping position was just the EFFECT of that.
If you don’t know what you’re doing – back pain can be very confusing and because of this, many people just end up accepting it as ‘part of life’ – as if it’s normal, and ‘just the way it is’.
Is This How You Feel Too?
If You’re Currently Living With Back Pain Or Sciatica, Here Are A Few Reasons It Could Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
- You thought it would go away on its own…but it didn’t.
- The Doctor told you to rest and take painkillers – but the pills did nothing to help the cause, and as soon as they wore off, your back pain came back.
- A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets Back pain as they get older, so you just accepted it.
- You tried other Healthcare Professionals or even Physical Therapy in the past, but it didn’t seem to help, so you think it won’t work now.
- Relying on “Dr. Google” or YouTube for exercises that didn’t make any difference (or maybe even made your back pain worse!)
- You thought it would be a good idea to rest because your Back Pain was so bad, but the rest only made it feel worse!
- You got a few relaxing massages, hoping it would fix the pain, but the pain came back a few days later.
If any of this has happened to you, we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk with A Doctor of Physical Therapy to find out what can be done to help you. The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work – you are closer to finding the thing that does!
How Can Choosing Physical Therapy At MYOKINETIX Get Rid Of Your Back Pain – In The Next Few Days?
Here Are Just A Few Things Our Essex County Back Pain Treatment Specialists Can Do For You:
- We can quickly take away the pain and stiffness – often inside a couple of sessions
- We can help you find out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your injury once and for all – often within 20 minutes
- Pain can “zap” you of energy and put you out of playing your favorite sport and doing your favorite activity – we can help you to enjoy living with more energy each day, and return to doing what you love safely
- We will ensure that your problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly – and we will provide you with the perfect set of exercises that will speed up your recovery
- Our Essex County back pain treatments can help you put an end to needing to take all of those painkillers which are obviously not very good for your long-term health
- We can help you avoid dangerous surgery – and painful injections
- We can help you keep out of the Doctor’s waiting room where you’ll be told to “rest” again…
- We can help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that your injury has taken from you…
- We can help you to finally be able to walk and move freely, without worrying if the pain is going to get worse and stop you in your tracks
- Basically… the Physical Therapy Team at Myokinetix in Essex County offer back pain and sciatica treatments that can help you get back to living life free from daily, annoying and frustrating Sports Injuries, and return to the exercise you love
Click below to learn these 7 ways to ease back pain without the use of medications, MRI, or surgery and regain the life you desire!
To request a FREE Discovery visit and take immediate action to a pain-free life, click below to learn more!