Are You Suffering From Nagging Neck & Shoulder Pain?
Have You Tried Everything To Fix It, But Feel Let Down?
Discover how to reclaim your life, get back to the activities and life you’ve imagined, and feel better than you ever thought possible.
How To Put An End To Your Neck & Shoulder Pain, Get Stronger & Stay Active, WITHOUT Risking Surgery, WITHOUT Relying On Pain Pills & Without Missing Out On The Activities You Love!
If you need treatment for neck and shoulder pain relief in Essex County for stiffness or an ache, it’s easy to think “oh it’s just an ache and will go away tomorrow”. Or maybe you assume you just slept wrong or just sat in that hard chair too long. Even worse, maybe you think “it’s normal” because you’re getting older…
There’s no obvious reason that it happened, but it doesn’t seem to be getting better!
If that’s happening to you, you’re not alone – we hear this type of thing all the time. In Essex County, treatment for Neck & Shoulder Pain relief is one of THE most common problems that we see at Myokinetix.
When it comes to living with Neck & shoulder pain, everyone wants to know…
- “Why am I having this neck & shoulder pain?”
- “Why did my neck & shoulder pain return, even though I’ve gotten it treated before?”
- “Why has just resting not fixed my neck & shoulder pain?”
- “Will I ever get back to the workouts and activities I love without pain?”
Most people think that when they get Neck & Shoulder pain, it’s just going to go away on it’s own.
That they’ll wake up one morning and like “magic”, it’ll be as if the knee pain never happened… But then 6 months later you’re still living with neck & shoulder pain – often even worse than it was when it came on.
Does That Sound Like You?
Another scenario we see all the time in our Physical Therapy Clinic is when people go to the Doctors, and the Doctor tells them to rest and “try these painkillers” and “get an MRI”.
But this is rarely ever the best advice and often 6 weeks later, they end up going back to the doctor again because it hasn’t gotten any better. Worse, they’re often given yet another prescription of even stronger pills, and advised MORE rest or maybe a knee brace. This is madness and explains why so many people are suffering from chronic neck & shoulder pain that won’t go away.
Has This Type Of Thing Happened To You?
Maybe you are confused because you’ve been told different things by different people. Maybe you think you have to rest because you’ve been told walking makes knee pain worse, or that you should be doing “this exercise” to make it better.
It’s very confusing to know exactly what to do – and that’s just to avoid making knee pain worse!
And because of this confusion – this often leads people to procrastinate and put off making a decision about what to do to help fix their Knee Pain. Worse, many people just end up accepting it as “part of life” – as if it’s normal, as if it has to be that way.
Is This How You Feel Too?
If You’re Currently Living With Neck & Shoulder Pain Or Sciatica, Here Are A Few Reasons It Could Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
- You thought it would go away on it’s own…but it didn’t.
- The Doctor told you to rest and take painkillers – but the pills did nothing to help the cause, and as soon as they wore off, your back pain came back.
- A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets neck & shoulder pain as they get older, so you just accepted it.
- You tried other Healthcare Professionals, or even Physical Therapy in the past, but it didn’t seem to help, so you think it won’t work now.
- Relying on “Dr. Google” or YouTube for exercises that didn’t make any difference (or maybe even made your knee pain worse!)
- You thought it would be a good idea to rest because your Neck & Shoulder Pain was so bad, but the rest only made it feel worse!
- You got a few relaxing massages, hoping it would fix the pain, but the pain came back a few days later.
If any of this has happened to you, we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk with A Doctor of Physical Therapy to find out what can be done to help you. The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work – you are closer to finding the thing that does!
How Can Choosing Physical Therapy At MYOKINETIX Get Rid Of Your Neck & Shoulder Pain – In The Next Few Days?
Here Are Just A Few Things Our Neck Treatment & Shoulder Pain Relief Specialists in Essex County Can Do For You:
- We can quickly take away the pain and stiffness – often inside a couple of sessions
- We can help you find out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your injury once and for all – often inside 20 minutes
- Pain can “zap” you of energy and put you out of playing your favorite sport and doing your favorite activity – we can help you to enjoy living with more energy each day, and return to doing what you love safely
- We will ensure that your problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly – and we will provide you with the perfect set of exercises that will speed up your recovery
- We can help you put an end to needing to take all of those painkillers which are obviously not very good for your long-term health
- We can help you avoid dangerous surgery – and painful injections
- We can help you keep out of the Doctor’s waiting room where you’ll be told to “rest” again…
- We can help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that your injury has taken from you…
- We can help you to finally be able to walk, and move freely, without worrying if the pain is going to get worse and stop you in your tracks
- Basically… the Physical Therapy Team at Myokinetix in Essex County can help you get back to living life free from daily, annoying and frustrating Sports Injuries, and return to the exercise you love
Click below to learn these 5 ways to ease neck & shoulder pain without the use of medications, MRI, or surgery and regain the life you desire!
To request a FREE Discovery visit and take immediate action to a pain free life, click below to learn more!