- How The clinic has a new location in East Hanover, NJ, envisioned as an ideal environment for everyone to thrive and become better versions of themselves, overcoming obstacles, and injuries.
- How the facility offers an all-in-one experience, partnering with the best Strength and Conditioning Coach Decker Lindsay, catering to middle school athletes and active adults, from rehab to performance.
- How the clinic provides a new home away from home, a distraction-free space where individuals can focus on themselves, and offers a FREE 30 Minutes Discovery Consultation for those seeking pain relief, both in-person and online.
Dr. Natty here from Myokinetix Physical Therapy and Performance
I am excited to introduce you to our NEW LOCATION in East Hanover, NJ
This place was a vision of mine since I started my practice in 2018. It’s an ideal environment for everyone to THRIVE to be BETTER VERSIONS of themselves.
My goal was to create a place where YOU get to find that inner drive to be better and overcome any obstacles that life throws at you including injuries.
We are partnered with the best Strength and Conditioning Coach Decker Lindsay and built this facility to give you an ALL-IN-ONE experience. From rehab to performance, for middle school athletes to active adults.
I am hoping that this will be your new home away from home. A place where you can focus on YOU without any distraction.
Don’t believe me? here are some pictures to prove it =)
P.S. We are offering a FREE 30 Minutes Discovery Consultation to help you and anyone that you know to get out of pain both in-person or online. Email email@example.com and we will reach out to you immediately.
Always in your corner,
Dr. Natty Bandasak
Myokinetix Physical Therapy and Performance
Dr. Natty Bandasak
Dr. Natty Bandasak
PT, DPT, CSCS, PN-1
It all started in 2012 when I severely injured my back working out; I couldn’t walk for 2 weeks. The pain was terrible all I could do was just lay in bed and feel hopeless. I kept wishing that the pain would stop so I could go back to working out and doing what I was passionate about. This started my journey in the Physical Therapy world. I attended Physical Therapy and went from an immobile shell of myself to back in the gym, working out again within 2 weeks. I took that experience with me and applied to Physical Therapy school with the hope of helping people who are going through the same struggle that I experienced.
Fast-forwarded to 2016 when I received my Doctorate in Physical Therapy and began my career. I was filled with excitement and eager to help as many people as possible. The reality kicked in when I was working tirelessly in a PT clinic that was extremely busy and was treating 3-4 patients per hour. I was not able to give the care that my patients deserved due to time restriction. This was when I realized that the healthcare system is broken and was no longer about the patients but rather the profit. I envisioned a place where patients are being put FIRST and treated like VIP the first minute they set foot in the door. This was the spark that ignited Myokinetix Therapy and Performance.
2018 was the year when I pursued my vision and started a patient-eccentric practice. This was the only way for me to fulfill my true passion for helping people to take their lives back. The goals of the company are to help patients by:
- Avoid unnecessary surgeries and pain medication.
- Providing TRUE one-on-one care.
- Create a positive relationship between patients and their bodies.
- Empower patients to better themselves each and every day.
- Maintain independence through strength and mobility.